Lund University Masters in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science 2007/09
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Hello and Test
Hello all. This is mostly a test post to see if this works. But I'll add to it in a day or so. Right now I'm more focused on the residence permits and the residences themselves! :) More shortly...
Hitesh, thanks for the first post. I know that most of us are in the middle of the 'getting residence permit' battle, so I expect that the blog will be filled with interesting content later.
I thought to send invites to whole group, but then I realized that this could be an additional pressure, which is not needed at this moment, with all this pre-arrival stress we all have. :) Let's see first who will show up in Lund in August.
I hope all of us will.
Have a nice summer/winter and good luck with preparations!
4 comments:
Ahh, we started! :)
That's really good.
Hitesh, thanks for the first post. I know that most of us are in the middle of the 'getting residence permit' battle, so I expect that the blog will be filled with interesting content later.
I thought to send invites to whole group, but then I realized that this could be an additional pressure, which is not needed at this moment, with all this pre-arrival stress we all have. :)
Let's see first who will show up in Lund in August.
I hope all of us will.
Have a nice summer/winter and good luck with preparations!
This is so good. I am so new at it but I know I will soon cope.
Will soon get back with some news from here (Tanzania).
Hope every1 is fine......
Cheers!
Hey, that's a nice blog here...that makes me work even harder for getting everything ready for Lund!
Thanks a lot!
Hey there,
Hope everyone's preperations are going smoothly.. safe trip!
Post a Comment